Bite the hand that feeds me...

I don't believe I have the teeth to...

Name:
Location: Ill, United States

Saturday, May 10, 2008

There were bridges, too.

When I was young, I took a trip to the zoo.
I don't remember which zoo, it must have been
a zoo, or I wouldn't remember its zoo-ness.

I remember my uncle, and my cousin.
My cousin, he might be smarter than me.
We saw giraffes and other animals.

It may have been San Diego, but I've never
been to California. I remember flat, lots,
and dirt, maybe sand...it was everywhere.

The animals were tired, or sad, sometimes
it's hard to differentiate the two. Maybe sad
thinks it's better, but tired has more clout.

It was probably in Ohio, after all. It seems
that's where it happens most. If I ever return
I will still be wearing pants, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home